For your living room: The most important items for your living room are your seating items such as sofas, chairs, couches, etc. Moreover, you can also get essentials such as a TV, side tables, a coffee table, curtains or window blinds and picture frames to provide a personal touch.
For your bedroom: The most important item for this room is your sleeping item which is a bed containing pillows, sheets, blankets, spreads, etc. Other essentials for this room are a dressing table, curtains or blinds and a closet or wardrobe for storing your clothes and other items.
For your bathroom: For this part of your home, you will need personal items and cleaning supplies such as the bath tub, sink and toilet bowl.
For your kitchen: First of all, this is one of the most important parts of the house. Basic items for this room are cutlery, bowls, basic cookware items, kitchen tools and utensils, cleaning materials and many more.
• Choose furniture style which reflects your personality
• Determine how much furniture you will need. This will depend mainly on how much space you have and how many people will need to use the furniture
• Make sure to measure your space before going all out to get your furniture
• When buying your bed, consider how many people would need to use it and buy a size to go with that
• Make sure the design of the bedding complements your existing bedroom furniture sets
• Choose materials from metal, upholstered or wooden frame.
Jumia offers a variety of home and living items online at affordable prices. Shop now and get your items delivered to your doorstep. Pay cash on delivery.