Newly redesigned 12.1 megapixel full-frame (36 x 24 mm) sensor iso 200 - 12,800 (iso 100 - 102,400 including extension settings)720p / 24 fps hd movie mode eleven frames per second in continuous and dx mode larger buffer for more than 30 raw frames in one burst multi-cam3500 fx auto focus sensor (51-point, 15 cross-type, more vertical coverage), fine-tuned for improved acquisition and tracking in-camera raw processing also supports dx lenses, viewfinder automatically masks (5.1 megapixels with dx lens)14-bit a/d conversion, 12 channel readout nikon expeed image processor super fast operation (power-up 12 ms, shutter lag 41 ms, black-out 74 ms)kevlar / carbon fibre composite shutter with 300,000 exposure durability auto-focus tracking by color (using information from 1005-pixel ae sensor)auto-focus calibration (fine-tuning) available (fixed body or up to 20 separate lens settings)scene recognition system (uses ae sensor, af sensor)dual compact flash card slots (overflow, back-up, raw on 1 / jpeg on 2, stills on 1 / movies on 2, copy)compact flash udma support3.0" 922,000 pixel lcd monitor live view with either phase detect (mirror up/down) or improved (30% faster) contrast detect auto focus virtual horizon indicates if camera is level, available on the lcd during video capture hdmi hd video output' active d-lighting' 'extra high' setting (adjusts metering as well as applying d-lighting curve)detailed 'control panel' type display on lcd monitor, changes in dark conditions buttons sealed against moisture dual battery charger as standard
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.